完整的一集 MAN VS WILD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7eRq_Bx4o&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HdZ-e1yu0k&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4TDb5c_qU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BkZM1OA4o&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBaRZHdjE4A&feature=related
From Discovery Channel JAKE 跌落冰雪的裂縫 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGl0GR2H5yY JAKE 對參與MAN VS WILD 的看法. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7wocA1ZCo "I have done nothing to prepare for the situation" "every time I'd seen the show, what would be like to be there with him, that's why I am here . I'm looking for everything, I am up for anything." " To Me, it's all about discovery ", " I want just to experience things, discover new things." "little bit fear , little bit excitement"
"我鍾意呢個cover多過官方張poster, 香港版會否一樣呢?" 我都係, 起碼睇得真..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7eRq_Bx4o&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HdZ-e1yu0k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4TDb5c_qU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BkZM1OA4o&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBaRZHdjE4A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izNsiud_-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uul5lZ6mj18
JAKE 對參與MAN VS WILD 的看法. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7wocA1ZCo
"I have done nothing to prepare for the situation"
"every time I'd seen the show, what would be like to be there with him, that's why I am here . I'm looking for everything, I am up for anything."
" To Me, it's all about discovery ", " I want just to experience things, discover new things."
"little bit fear , little bit excitement"
另外, 小黃超喜歡你D LEGO 公仔!
見到Jake哥哥游繩同食蟲真係激動都震!
呀! 呢個discuss既#127樓話, SC月尾出DVD喇!
http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=14351594&extra=&page=12